The Ultimaker 3 extended enables full geometric freedom in design through the ability to print complex geometries with industrial-grade materials. The integrated hardware, software and materials configuration and full settings alignment ensures an efficient workflow and enable the best print results. Professional and reliable 3D printing made accessible.
ZMorph 2.0 SX Full Set is the most advanced and complex product in our line up, which offers a complete eco-system for digital fabrication. Get the full advantage of interchangeable toolheads which allow for multi-material 3D Printing with 1.75mm filaments, CNC milling, Laser cutting and chocolate decorating.
ZMorph 2.0 SX allows for:
- 3D print with 1.75 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and more.
- Use DUAL PRO Plastic Extruder for two-material 3D printing, including color blending, and innovative image mapping.
- CNC mill, cut and engrave in materials like plywood, various types of wood, machining wax, PCB, plexiglass, and more.
- Cut and engrave using Laser toolhead (2W) in materials like plywood, various types of wood, EVA foil, cardboard, leather, and more.
- Extrude thick pastes like liquid ceramics, chocolate, dough, and more